Saturday, January 8, 2011

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year Everyone! I know that I've been absent once again and I have my US vacation trip to blame for that. We just got back this week and my youngest got sick the next day so I had to do my mommy duties and take care of him first together with our household needs.

I have a lot of things to write about our vacation but I'll welcome 2011 first with a list of things I'm looking forward to this year. Without further delay, here is my list of things/events that will have a huge impact on this year for me.
1. My youngest will turn 1 on Feb
2. My eldest will turn 5 on Feb
3. My children's joint birthday party on Feb as well
4. Hubby & I will be celebrating 7 years of togetherness and 6 years of marriage
5. The cousins of my kids(Ate T & A) will be going here to Manila during their vacation and the kids will be able to spend time and play together again!
6. Going to Hong Kong for HOFEX(hoping Global Academy will win in all the categories that we join)
7. Eating and Dining in Hong Kong
8. My eldest will be starting Kindergarten =( He will be spending a whole day in school now.
9. Going to Hawaii again this December

Time passes by so fast and I want to cherish each day this year and not have regrets of wishing I could redo something. Happy New Year to all. Let's make this year filled with meaningful experiences for us all =)

No comments:

Post a Comment