Friday, June 18, 2010

Trip to the Barbershop

The mental image I used to have of barbershops was that of a small space filled with no nonsense looking men just waiting to pounce and shave your whole hair off. Thankfully, Mickey's Barbershop here in Alabang has changed that image for me.

Cairo's hair is a bit of a challenge to cut because his hair strands are thick and they only fall one way. We used to take him to a hair salon but when we moved to the south we decided to make him try going to a barber.

I'm one lucky parent when it comes to my son behaving while having a haircut. He was never a child who fidgeted and cried because he always found it amusing to have his hair cut and shaved. I took him to the barbershop last week and this was his fourth time to go and he didn't even wait to be seated, he just marched along to "his seat". I was actually surprised that he already knew which seat was his.

Here are some pics of our trip to Mickey's Barbershop:
The interiors of Mickey's is bright & clean with rows and rows of chairs that allows them to accommodate a lot of customers
Before & After

No comments:

Post a Comment