Saturday, November 13, 2010

Kiddie Parties Galore!

In less than a month I have gone to two 1st birthday parties and I will be going to another one in two weeks. I myself am planning a joint party for my 2 boys on Feb and I'm starting to plan their party already.

Admittedly, I want it to be Unique & FUN FUN FUN for the kids and adults. I want the host to be really good and not corny or try hard. The food has to be yummy comfort food and the cake is one of the things that I'm obsessing over.

For my eldest's 1st birthday party before I hired a party planner and she basically did everything except for the food. This was easy but for next year I'm thinking of changing things. I'm meeting with a decorator to take care of beautifying the party according to my theme. Food will be taken cared of by Global Academy then my cake/dessert table will be from Sonja and I'm still looking for a good host. I think that I will be getting my prizes and give-aways from different suppliers as well. I know that this will be more tiring for me BUT I'm pushing for the type of party that isn't just anther party that everyone has gone to. I want to add my family's touch to every part of the boys' birthdays.

I'm just wondering where I can get good suppliers...

No comments:

Post a Comment