Thursday, November 18, 2010

My Baby Vampire

My 8 and a half months old son is teething like anything and he has been randomly biting people but he is especially taken by my face and neck. He readily opens his mouth and makes the sound "aaahhhhhgggghhhh" while trying his best to grab hold of my hair and angling his face to get a bite out of my face.

It sounds funny and it even looks funnier to other people when they see him doing that to me BUT I'm telling you, it hurts like anything when his two bottom teeth get to sink in my skin. Ugh! I start to feel pain near my chin because that's where he usually bites me. When I shout NO!, he looks at me then would continue to open his mouth but not sink his teeth onto my skin anymore but simply stick his open mouth to my face. It's really mortifying if he just wasn't so damn cute when he does it.

His front tooth is starting to grow and I am not excited at all to be the person he sinks that into =( My eldest never went thru this phase so this is all new to me. I will try to enjoy my gummy baby as long as I can and I'm secretly hoping that his teeth would start growing slower!

No comments:

Post a Comment