Friday, April 16, 2010

Cosmic Cycling

It is my own personal goal to be able to get back in shape as soon I can after giving birth to my second child. I started working out after 6 weeks of giving birth, which was last week. I decided to try cosmic cycling again since I haven't joined that class in over 4 years. The result was....

...I thought I would pass out in the middle of the class and I kept looking at the watch and willing it to move faster. It was sheer willpower that kept me going and I didn't do that bad when people saw me but I was screaming in my head the whole time. I actually forgot how unbelievably hard that class was and my whole body was protesting all throughout. It's a good thing that the music truly was the type of music that I like listening to in order for me to get pumped up. 

This experience has actually challenged me to be able to take more cycling classes since it really does seem like a great way to burn calories and melt some of the fat that's deposited in my body from pregnancy.

I'm thinking that I'd lose weight fast with this workout if only I could start eating less :( Oh well, one step at a time.
                                                        My workout bags...for cardio and yoga

2 comments:

  1. Bausters, you'll be sexy in no time! Can't wait to see you on the 2nd! :) Bug hug to you and the boys! :) - bellie bellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey bells! just read this. I do hope to lose more weight but I eat a lot din and can'y really diet because I'm breastfeeding. Oh well... see u on the 2nd!

    ReplyDelete