Friday, April 30, 2010

Sweet Temptation

I have a confession to make. I gave in to temptation. I tried to stay away from sweets but they're just too good and it doesn't help that I'm always hungry most of the time because of breastfeeding! For some reason, my willpower to stay away from food seems to be on vacation mode. 

It started when I was in the mall and I was feeling soooooo hot that when I saw Dairy Queen, all my resolve to stay away melted. I bought my all-time favorite which is the mud pie blizzard. It's just so good! I love the combination of chocolate, coffee and oreos in my ice cream! heavenly. Just the thought of it makes my stomach growl.


YUMMY MUD PIE!!!

The second culprit are the Hershey's Kisses Meltaway. I was doing my grocery shopping in S&R when I passed by and noticed the new packaging. I decided to try it since I love kisses and it didn't disappoint. It's so good and creamy that it was hard for me not to finish the whole pack in one sitting!

Staying away from sweets is so much harder so I've decided to give in at least for now ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment