Thursday, July 15, 2010

Bellevue for a day

As I mentioned in my previous blog, we checked-in Bellevue Hotel and stayed for a night. I wasn't able to take much pictures but here are some photos I got in my phone

We actually got a room upgrade for free. I forgot why, hubby just told me that we were upgraded for free because of some mistake the staff made. Lucky us :) 

My overall assessment of the hotel was that it was ok. The staff were obviously not used to having that much influx of people come in all at one time so they were a bit slow. It was hard to get in touch with people from the front desk and in the event that I was able to get thru their line I had to wait for a LONG time to talk to someone.

Hubby & I both had mixed emotions regarding the food. We ordered room service for Cairo & Ann and the food was good but when we ate in Cafe d'Asie(same kitchen serving the room service) for breakfast the food really was not good at all. Hubby & I love Phoenix Court that's why we just ate there for dinner. I never liked Peking Duck but hubby has rubbed off on me and we both ate it for dinner. We gorged on it that we both had indigestion afterwards. Even my breast milk came out fattier because of that duck! It was still worth the indigestion tho ;)

My favorite part of our room is the aircon, we put it to 30 and it was still so cold! Great way to make up for the heat that we came from. 

No comments:

Post a Comment