Sunday, July 18, 2010

Saved by Pigeon Pacifiers

My first born had absolutely no oral fixation when he was young so he never used pacifiers. My youngest is the complete opposite! He cannot go thru a day without sucking on pacifiers or munching on teethers that we'd both go crazy if I forgot to bring any on a day out with him.

I bought a lot of pacifiers and teethers. With teethers, he's liking both Avent and Nuby BUT for pacifiers he only wants to suck on Pigeon Pacifiers. I bought him A LOT of pacifiers and it was only when I chanced upon the Pigeon ones that he was truly satisfied with them.

I noticed that the Pigeon pacifiers look like bottle nipples and not those weird balloon looking ones so I guess he finds it comforting to suck them. I highly recommend this brand of pacifier to moms. It's a must for orally fixated babies and their pacifiers are age appropriate. I just moved him to stage two and my baby loves him like anything. This has really saved me a lot of headache and has soothed my baby into a lot of restless days and nights :)

No comments:

Post a Comment